Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why a 3 person relationship?

Why a 3 person relationship?

Many have asked me, why my companion animal and I are seeking
a three person relationship. So I figured this, being an open-minded place,
is as good of a place as any to begin explaining.

I know what first comes to all their minds and maybe yours.
SEX, sure I will take some (and give some) but that is not
really what it is all about.

A three person relationship is about having a successful
two person relationship and wanting to expand it by adding
a third. What it really comes down to is the lust for another
trustworthy point of view, on life, on sex and on love.

The initial idea for a successful three person relationship
came to me years ago while studying our government's
framework. The process of checks and balances struck me
as genius and although there are times when the process
of the system itself fails, the theories behind the processes
are genuinely astute and long lasting. So in turn, to truly
have a relationship that is balanced there must be a way to
know that there is a balance.

It is my belief that two people, whether they be opposite
sex, same sex or alien sex, are unable to regulate themselves
in an unbiased fashion. Yet if an honest, caring and sincere third
person was added to any relationship there would be a much greater
chance of life long happiness for all involved. (I only
emphasize the honesty of this third person, because it
is ultra important for he/she to understand that they are
a part of a whole. They are not a replacement or a go-between.
They are a 33.333333333% partner in the relationship and expected
to think, act and be involved accordingly.)

In a ever increasingly competitive global marketplace
and community, it is only intelligent that we all adapt.
We can do so by changing what we think of as normal and become
more flexible in our relationships to be able to better
compete and live happily ever after.

But the economic benefits are best left for another article.

I hope that I have explained my point well enough, so that
maybe more can see and understand, the methods behind my
so-called madness.


3together4ever
[REPOST - 2007]

No comments: